1. Where do I register to vote or change my voter registration?
You can register to vote or change a registration at the Village Hall located
at 117 W. Green Bay Street.
2. Where are elections held in the Village?
Village Hall at 117 W. Green Bay Street.
3. Do I need to show a photo ID to vote?
Yes, a current driver’s license, state identification, or passport are the most common acceptable ID’s. A student ID may also be used but it must be accompanied by a receipt showing that you are enrolled as a current student. For more information on the requirement to show a photo ID, please visit http://gab.wi.gov/taxonomy/term/135. If you have any questions you may contact the Clerk’s office at 715-758-2402 or the County Clerk’s office at 715-526-9150.
4. Does Bonduel have leaf collection?
No, compost items can be taken to the Bonduel Recycling Center on North Street. The hours are Wednesday from 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. and Saturday from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
5. Where can I get a new recycling bin if mine is broken?
Bring your old recycling bin to the Department of Municipal Operations located behind the Fire Station on West Mill Street and you can pick up a new container free of charge.
6. Who do I call if I have a problem with water or sewer services?
If you are having a problem with water or sewer service, call 715-758-8779. If you are having a problem with the utility billing, call 715-758-7481.
7. Who do I call to make a reservation for the park buildings?
You can call the Village Hall at 715-758-2402.
8. Where do I pay my taxes?
The first installment of taxes is paid at the Village Hall located at 117 W. Green Bay Street. The second installment of taxes is paid to the Shawano County Treasurer at the Shawano County Courthouse, 311 N. Main Street, Shawano, WI.
9. When is the village wide rummage sale?
The third Friday and Saturday in May.
10. Who do I call if I have problems with garbage pick up?
You can call the Department of Municipal Operations at 715-758-8779.
11. When is garbage pickup?
Garbage and recycling is picked up every Monday. Garbage is to be out at the curb by 7:00 a.m. If it is a holiday, garbage will be picked up the next day. If you are unsure, refer to the calendar page or call 715-758-8779.
12. Do we have to license our dog every year?
Yes, dogs are required by state statute to be licensed every year by April 1. The fee for licensing dogs is $5.00 for spayed or neutered dogs and $10.00 for un-spayed or un-neutered dogs. Licenses for the new year are available at the Clerk's office about the middle of December. A penalty of $5.00 is assessed to anyone who does not pay their license by April 1.
13. What is the phone number of the Bonduel Post Office?
14. Is there someone in the community that conducts Amish tours?
Yes. Enjoy an Amish experience in Bonduel's community. See how church and schools are involved in family life. See families at work, visit shops, stores, and business. Amish meal available for some size groups.
Ken Natzke Travel
W4251 Porter Road
Bonduel, WI 54107
15. Does the Village have a place to drop off payments or information after business hours?
Yes, the 24-hour depository is located in the front of Village Hall. This box is emptied everyday.